Get almost 30 years of Anchorage Alaska Expertise on Your Side!
Buying a home involves many difficult decisions. Make sure your REALTORS® are experts.
Your home is probably one of the biggest purchases your family will make, and buying a home involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing one you like, or even love.
Because it is such a significant investment, when it comes to buying real estate in Anchorage Alaska area, know that you can have The Mary Cox Team, highly experienced realtors, represent you. We live to help buyers and sellers like you find their ideal home. You can take comfort in having a team on your side who truly knows what they are doing!
Here is how we will guide you through the entire process from viewing homes, to staging and financing, and then ensuring that the final contract is in your best interest:
- You will have access to ALL houses for sale in Anchorage Alaska and surrounding areas. Mary Cox and her team will also be on the lookout to show you listings that are not yet on the MLS. Our knowledge of Anchorage Alaska area realtors will ensure that you get access to all houses for sale in Anchorage Alaska.
- Our thorough knowledge of the Anchorage Alaska area area can be invaluable to you, not only in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and many more areas of expertise that may be vitally important to your home purchase.
- Every local real estate market has its unique trends and opportunities. Anchorage Alaska and surrounding areas are no different. To use a golf metaphor, it's our job to steer you into property opportunities that keep you on the fairways and out of the sand traps!
- What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? We help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and we will make sure that YOU get the best value for your hard earned money.
- Negotiating with sellers can be a stressful process. You may have to compete with rival offers. How much should you bid? By having an experienced realtor on your side, The Mary Cox Team will help you negotiate every step of the way so that the final price and contract include the most favorable terms and conditions possible.
- Before buying, you should know absolutely everything about any real estate in Anchorage Alaska area and the surrounding areas that you are interested in purchasing. Together, we will view every home that you are interested in. Prior to closing, we will make sure you are fully aware of any and all inspections available to you.
- Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. Let Mary Cox and her team give you the advantage of almost 30 years of real estate knowledge and experience.
Ask us any question you have about homes for sale in Anchorage Alaska areas. It's our job to help you! There is no obligation, and we guarantee a swift response.
The Mary Cox Team Buyers' Representation
As your buyer's representative, we can make the process of house hunting much safer, calmer, and more enjoyable than if you embark on this adventure alone. We can help you determine your budget, guide you around the local neighborhoods, help you with financing, and prioritize the essential features that you need in your next, or first, home. We’ll save you valuable time by finding the properties that best suit your requirements, and we will show you only the most promising ones. We promise to make your home search as efficient and profitable an investment as possible.
Once you've found a place that catches your eye, we’ll look at comparable properties in the area to help determine a purchase offer. We will then negotiate with the seller on your behalf to make sure you get the most favorable terms.
We will absolutely look after your best interests, and we’ll do so, of course, at no cost to you, the buyer.
If you're ready to start house hunting, search real estate listings now. You can also refer to our Buyer's Guide for helpful tools and buying advice. To start working with an agent right away, please call us or fill out the form below:
Once we receive your filled-out form, below, we will be in contact to help you get started on your home search:
*We respect your privacy and will never share your email address with any unauthorized third parties.