10501 Treeline Court, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.6,062
**HUGE HILLSIDE HOME** Magnificent views of the mountains, inlet, and city lights. Over 6,000 sqft on almost an acre. Nestled in the trees, this home sits adjacent to private parkland which gives a very private & serene setting. Unique inside & out. Features a huge tennis/basketball court, sauna, hot tub, and swimming pool. Do not miss out on this great opportunity for sweat equity or investment!
- MLS® #20-740
- Square Footage6,062
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesBarn/Shop, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Home Owner Assoc., Parkside, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, Storage Space/Unit, View, Swimming Pool
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewInlet, Mountains, Unobstructed, City Lights
- Has PoolYes
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market35
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address10501 Treeline Court
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionHillside Park PUD L18
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesArctic Entry, Basement, Ceiling Fan(s), Den &/Or Office, Family Room, Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Sauna, Security System, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wet Bar
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Barbara L Huntley
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2020 at 3:04pm AKST.