(Undisclosed Address), Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,741
Vaulted ceiling open concept living room, dinning room and island kitchen. All new kitchen appliances. Wrap around fireplace. New paint and carpet with laminate flooring in living areas. French doors on 4th bedroom or office off family room. Walk in closet in master bedroom tiled shower with 2 sinks in master bath. Fenced yard and storage shed. Across from Russian Jack Park jogging trails & woods.
- MLS® #20-731
- Square Footage1,741
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Parkside, Paved Driveway, Satellite Dish, Shed
- # of Garages1
- GaragesTuck Under
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market79
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- SubdivisionMellowoods L18 B3
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- ElementaryWonder Park
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Robert W Fritz
- Listing Office:Northstar Properties Inc.
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 11:19am AKDT.