3410 Kvichak Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,288
Tucked away in a cozy cul-de-sac in Bayshore, you'll find a well-cared for home w/a huge lot; not to mention Bayshore's Central Park is conveniently located next to the backyard. You can watch kids play, while you sit outside enjoying the south facing sun, and fire pit (during those chilly summer nights).Plenty of entertaining space to practice our new world of social distancing!Find two bedrooms and a full bath on each level. Large double entry door for moving furniture in/out; and a large sunken living area for family-time. Back deck off kitchen/dining area assists with easy access to the backyard, and a beautiful view of five lilac trees. Large garage at 576 sq ft...so plenty of space for vehicles and/or toys. Plenty of updates throughout the home, to include: flooring, trim, paint, bathrooms, (most) light fixtures, and an additional room that is currently being used a salon - but you can turn it into your own personal spa, office or den! Take a quick evening stroll to the bluff, located just off Discovery Heights, for panoramic views of the Inlet. Shopping, and other incidentals, are just three miles away. This home has tons of potential, yet is still lovely as-is. Big beautiful trees are located sporadically throughout the over 12,000 sq ft lot, and we all know how hard it is to find a nice lot in Anchorage. With HOA approval, you can construct an approx 600 sq ft deck over the garage. HOA dues are currently $90 p/m. You can view Bayshore Clubhouse Benefits online, so ask your Realtor for details! Buyer and Buyer's Realtor to verify ALL information, including Bayshore Clubhouse benefits; and finance options.
- MLS® #20-6732
- Square Footage2,288
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Pit, Fire Service Area, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Parkside, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, SBOS Reqd-See Rmrks, Shed
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionBlock, Wood Frame, Wood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market11
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address3410 Kvichak Circle
- Area20 - Dimond South
- SubdivisionBayshore West #1 L8 B2
- Zip Code99515
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, Basement, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vac, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Laminate Counters, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, SBOS Reqd-See Rmks, Smoke Detector(s), Solid Surface Counter, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Listing Agent:Tammy L Stewart
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 10:41am AKDT.