Unit #78a - 5716 Sapphire Loop, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,443
Inviting town home with open kitchen and living area and vaulted ceilings in living room. This home features fresh paint throughout, natural gas fireplace in living room, maple cabinets in kitchen and bathrooms, spacious master bedroom with walk in closet. Down stairs you will find 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, washer and dryer, and a 2 car garage with hanging shelving for your storage needs.
- MLS® #20-6671
- Square Footage1,443
- Year Built2007
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, End Unit, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Cable TV, Road Service Area, Satellite Dish, DSL/Cable Available
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Days on Market18
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- AddressUnit #78a - 5716 Sapphire Loop
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionSummer Stone Townhomes #78A
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Microwave, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), W &/or Dryer Hookup, Refrigerator, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryNunaka Valley
- Listing Agent:Tate Rogers
- Listing Office:Firebird Realty, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 4:41am AKDT.