3101 Peterkin Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,803
This home is known for its large backyard with a beautiful ''million-dollar'' view of Mt. Susitna, the Alaska Range and downtown Anchorage. On a quiet corner lot, it has no neighbors to the West. It's right next to the Ship Creek bike trail that links to all other bike trails. People mover bus stop is a block away. A fire hydrant is on site. This is an Investors Dream location! Sold ''As-Is''.
- MLS® #20-6509
- Square Footage1,803
- Year Built1952
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesFenced Yard, Landscaping, Lot-Corner, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Shed, View
- ViewCity Lights, Mountains
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionBlock, Wood Frame - 2x4
- FoundationConcrete Block, Slab on Grade
- Days on Market18
- ZoningR4 - Multiple Family Residential
- Address3101 Peterkin Avenue
- Area50 - Post Rd - Glenn Hwy
- SubdivisionMountain View L4 B14
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, Family Room, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryWilliam Tyson
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Wade Huntsman
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 11:56pm AKDT.