1001 C Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,296
ON THE PARK STRIP, Downtown Anchorage. Its bigger than it looks at 2300 s.f. Renovated throughout but still original. Refinished pine flrs, new carpet, marble firepl, mega strg and cozy finished attic. Mature landscaping, fully fenced yard, 2 car htd garage. Across from tennis crts, softball flds, and bus stop. Formally a busy B&B. Possible professional service business with great visibility.
- MLS® #20-6153
- Square Footage2,296
- Year Built1941
- Sub-TypeB & B Potential
- StyleTwo-Story W/Bsmnt
- FeaturesFenced Yard, In City Limits, Landscaping, Lot-Corner, Private Yard
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame, Concrete
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market24
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- Address1001 C Street
- Area5 - Downtown Anchorage
- SubdivisionThird Addn L6 B12B
- Zip Code99501
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Fireplace, Laminate Counters, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer
- HeatingForced Air
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Winthrop Faulkner
- Listing Office:Faulkner Real Estate Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 3:41am AKDT.