10300 Ridge Park Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,588
Spacious & bright home located in an excellent South Anchorage Neighborhood. Enjoy stunning mountain & city views from the back porch. Kitchen is open to living & dining areas. Large master suite has private bathroom & walk-in closet. Beautiful Brazilian cherry laminate wood floors upstairs. 2 BDRs upstairs and 2 BDRs down (4th BDR lacks a closet). Family room downstairs w/ door to back yard.
- MLS® #20-602
- Square Footage2,588
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Private Yard
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewMountains, Unobstructed, City Lights
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market74
- ZoningR3SL - Multi Family Res Special Limitation
- Address10300 Ridge Park Drive
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionRidgemont L21 B3
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementarySpring Hill
- Listing Agent:Adrian Jaime
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 5:34am AKDT.