Unit #78b - 5714 Sapphire Loop, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,443
Elegant townhome featuring vaulted ceilings, natural gas fireplace, large open great room and kitchen. 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, 2 car garage in a beautiful community that is close to UAA, APU, JBER, shopping, and hospitals. Carefree condo living. Large bedroom suite with walk-in closet with new carpet and fresh paint throughout.
- MLS® #20-5965
- Square Footage1,443
- Year Built2007
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, DSL/Cable Available, End Unit, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Pets Considered, Road Service Area, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market24
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- AddressUnit #78b - 5714 Sapphire Loop
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionSummer Stone Townhomes #78B
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Family Room, Gas Fireplace, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, W &/or Dryer Hookup, Window Coverings, Gas Cooktop, Vaulted Ceiling
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryNunaka Valley
- Listing Agent:Kurtis W Devon
- Listing Office:Exp Realty, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 7:41am AKDT.