243 Denali Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.896
Quaint & Charming, surrounded by trees and lilacs and golden raspberry bushes. City lights and mountain views, warm cozy relaxing feel. Zoned residential office, with an easy walk to Downtown. Previously a very successful AirBnB. Possible to sell turnkey. Basement/bonus room. Bus stop close by.
- MLS® #20-5860
- Square Footage896
- Year Built1941
- Sub-TypeB & B Potential, Single Family Res
- StyleOther - See Remarks
- FeaturesCable TV, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, In City Limits, Motion Lighting, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, View
- ViewCity Lights, Mountains, Partial
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationAll Weather Wood
- Days on Market22
- ZoningRO - Residential Office
- Address243 Denali Street
- Area5 - Downtown Anchorage
- SubdivisionEast Addn L2 of Acre L2 B37
- Zip Code99501
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings, Laminate Counters, Arctic Entry
- HeatingForced Air
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Julie Jacobson
- Listing Office:Fsbo System Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 3:26pm AKDT.