8245 Byron Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,569
Custom-built home with city/mountain views & contemporary finishes: vinyl plank flooring, IKEA cabinets, shaker 5-panel doors, epoxy countertops, & a Nest Smart Thermastat system. Enjoy an open & functional layout with private master en suite, BBQ deck, picture windows, bonus loft w/storage closet, & a chipped gravel parking pad for all your Alaskan toys incl RVs. All brand new and move-in ready.
- MLS® #20-5854
- Square Footage1,569
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Reverse
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View
- # of Garages3
- ViewCity Lights, Mountains
- ExteriorOther - See Remarks
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market26
- ZoningR7 - Intermediate Rural Residential
- Address8245 Byron Drive
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionRabbit Creek View & Hts L15A B5H
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Gas Cooktop, Jetted Tub, Range/Oven, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air, In-Floor Heat
- ElementaryBear Valley
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Michelle Nelson
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 8:04am AKDT.