1021 W 12th Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,064
Beautiful prop, awesome location, South Addition ranch w/basement on a large 10,037 sf lot. Has been lived in as a singe family but zoned for a duplex.Your choice! Located in highly desirable (popular rental)downtown neighborhood, a block from City Market. HUGE fenced yard, HUGE 960sf garage off alley, large deck and extensive landscaping. Awesome curb appeal and shows very well. See supplement.Listed as a single family residence and also listed separately under multi dwelling. Very unique custom home that focuses on the use of natural materials and has lots and lots of sunshine! 1 block from New Sagaya $200,000 remodel replaced 95% of everything in the home 2-5 years ago. The remodel took 3 years to complete All the details below don't do justice to how beautiful this home is. 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathroom , 2 Kitchens Zoned as duplex and easily rentable as such. Sellers lived in it as a single family home. Can go either way! Kitchens: Beautiful kitchen with retro looking high-end appliances Custom bookmatched solid walnut cabinetry Secondary kitchen for rental or crafts that built to same high end standards as the primary Heated travertine flooring Radiant infloor heat in the kitchens and bathrooms. All carpet is brand new. Hot and cold faucets on the exterior of the home. Bedrooms: One of the bedrooms doubles as an office with a murphy bed Cabinets and murphy bed are walnut One bedrooms is open for future use as a meditation or quiet room Cool hidden built-ins for storage as well as plumbing and electrical access Walls, flooring, trim: Mable plywood and sheetrock walls Walnut, travertine, & industrial carpet flooring Solid walnut & maple trim with birds-eye maple accent pieces Lighting and plumbing: High-end LED lighting and Kholer Purist plumbing fixtures Bathrooms Heated travertine flooring, Cast iron sinks, Excellent lighting Specifically designed to be easy to clean and maintain. Windows and doors; Exceptionally efficient window and doors. Note: This home was a model house for an Alaskan window manufacturing company Garage: Huge unattached garage that used to be an auto shop in the 60's Yard: Spacious yard with large deck, fire pit, raised garden, and multiple flower beds 2 story playhouse that is wired to be a future sauna or easy to hook up a backyard hottub! Chicken coop and fenced run. This stunning home is a must see.
- MLS® #20-5800
- Square Footage2,064
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleOther - See Remarks, Ranch-Traditional
- FeaturesBarn/Shop, Cable TV, Chicken Coop, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Pit, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, View
- # of Garages4
- GaragesDetached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market23
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- Address1021 W 12th Avenue
- Area5 - Downtown Anchorage
- SubdivisionSouth Addn B24B W2 E2 S2
- Zip Code99501
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Gas Cooktop, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Counters, Wood Stove, Workshop
- HeatingBaseboard, In-Floor Heat, Radiant
- ElementaryInlet View
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Brett L Hull
- Listing Office:Herrington And Company, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 1:41pm AKDT.