5745 Greece Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.3,672
Spectacular custom log home on 2 acres. Secluded, yet close to all the amenities of Anchorage. Views of the Chugach and Alaska Ranges and Turnagain Arm, manicured lawn and gardens. Nature/ski trails and invisible pet fence around perimeter. Spectacular views from all angles of the home and property. Spacious open and covered decks. There is a guest house / MIL above the garage.Quality construction and finishes. If you like log homes you owe it to yourself to see this one. " Home built in 1998 & 1999, one owner " 4+ star energy rated " Digital door locks " Four-zone stereo with amplifier, exterior zones, and surround sound in family room " Generator backup that can run entire property " Invisible pet fence, two-acre, with two collars " Low E windows with tons of sun exposure, little to no furnace activity April - October " New basement floor in 2018 " New central vac in 2016 " New glass railings in 2013, provide unobstructed views " New paint in 2019 " New dishwasher in 2019 " New freezer in 2014 " New ovens in 2014 " New quartz counter tops in 2014 " New refrigerator 2014 " New Scandinavian wood burning stove, virtually smokeless, 2014 " Through-bolt system from top log to foundation for extreme stability. " Tons of wildlife activity " Gas grill hookups on south and west decks " 30-inch in-ground fire pit " Updated security system in 2018. SMART capability, monitoring and control with four perimeter cameras " Updated wardrobe in master closet and bedroom in 2017 Guesthouse | Garage " Digital SMART door locks on garage and guesthouse " Guesthouse did well as vacation rental at $195 per night. " Guesthouse renovated in 2019 with two burner induction cook top, convection oven / microwave, and new floors " Highly efficient Scandinavian wood stove in 2012, burns with no noticeable emissions. " New garage doors and smart opener with auto close in 2017 " New bedroom carpet in 2014 " New full-size refrigerator in 2016 " New Euro style washer / dryer in 2016 " New paint in Guesthouse in 2019
- MLS® #20-5603
- Square Footage3,672
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeB & B Potential, Single Family Res
- StyleLog, Multi-Level
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Lot-Bluff, Mother-in-Law Apt, Motion Lighting, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, TV Antenna, View
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached, Heated
- ViewCity Lights, Inlet, Mountains, Unobstructed
- ConstructionLog, Wood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market27
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- Address5745 Greece Drive
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionThe Villages L3
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Freezer-Stand Alone, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Quartz Counters, Range-Downdraft, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Soaking Tub, Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Wine/Beverage Cooler, Wired Audio, Wired Data, Wood Stove, Workshop
- HeatingBaseboard, In-Floor Heat, Radiant, Stove
- ElementaryRabbit Creek
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Darrell R Friess
- Listing Office:Alaska Real Estate Alliance
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 2:41pm AKDT.