5907 Greece Circle, Anchorage
Beautiful 3/4 + Acre View Lot in Paradise Valley with underground Utilities, Paved road, Sunny Southern Exposure, Views of Both City Lights and the Inlet. Last Lot on a small Culdesac. Ready for your Custom Home or will Build to suit. This is a Rare find don't Miss out.
- MLS® #20-5510
- TypeVacant Land
- UtilitiesElec - On Site, Electric-Underground, Nat Gas - On Site, Pub Wtr-None, Septic - None, Sewer-None, Well - None
- FeaturesCovenants, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Southern Exposure, Trees - Sparse, View, Will Build to Suit
- ViewCity Lights, Inlet, Mountains, Unobstructed
- Days on Market42
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- Address5907 Greece Circle
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionParadise Valley L4 B2
- Zip Code99516
- ElementaryBear Valley
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Gary Kutil
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 4:56am AKDT.