20363 Riverside Drive, Eagle River
- Sq. Ft.2,119
Enjoy magnificent unobstructed views of Eagle River Valley mountains, river & nature up close! Immaculately maintained & updated home in a quiet family friendly neighborhood, close to schools & shopping. Newer carpets professionally cleaned, laminate flooring, paint & much more! Huge master suite, walk-in closet & private bath. Huge 4 car garage man-cave perfect for all your toys or projects.
- MLS® #20-5277
- Square Footage2,119
- Year Built2006
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, View
- # of Garages4
- ViewMountains, Unobstructed, River
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market36
- ZoningCE-R-3 Multifamily Residential
- Address20363 Riverside Drive
- Area90 - Eagle River
- SubdivisionEagles Overlook #15B
- CityEagle River
- Zip Code99577
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Fireplace, Laminate Counters, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, W &/or Dryer Hookup, Window Coverings, Pantry
- HeatingForced Air
- HighEagle River
- Listing Agent:Nani C Palmer
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group Of Eagle River
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 11:34pm AKDT.