20511 Birch Crest Lane, Eagle River
- Sq. Ft.2,257
Enjoy beautiful mountain views and loads of natural light. This well maintained home backs to a greenbelt for extra privacy! Cozy up next to the fireplace and don't miss the large master bedroom, tall oversized garage or large extra living space.
- MLS® #20-4788
- Square Footage2,257
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleMulti-Level, Tri-Level
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Private Yard
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Tuck Under
- ExteriorWood, Unknown-BTV
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Unknown-BTV
- ConstructionWood Frame, Unknown-BTV
- FoundationConcrete Block, Poured Concrete, Unknown - BTV
- Days on Market43
- ZoningCE-R-3 Multifamily Residential
- Address20511 Birch Crest Lane
- Area90 - Eagle River
- SubdivisionEagle Crossing Ph I L6 B30
- CityEagle River
- Zip Code99577
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- HighEagle River
- Listing Agent:Laurra J Davis
- Listing Office:Military Movers Real Estate, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 3:34pm AKDT.