2245 Daybreak Court, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,608
NEW PRICE! Bright and sunny home with no rear neighbors in sight. Private back yard. South facing upper deck to enjoy the sunshine. Desirable neighborhood where everyone seems to know each other. New roof in 2018 and new paint in 2019. BRAND NEW FURNANCE ! On a cul-de-sac. Tennis courts down the streetHome warranty included. Please give a 3 hours notice. COVID 19 practices See docsPre-inspection done -most items completed. Great for first time home buyer. Priced to sell. Come and take a look!
- MLS® #20-4662
- Square Footage1,608
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeTownhouse, PUD
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Home Warranty, Paved Driveway, RV Parking
- # of Garages2
- FoundationPoured Concrete, Treated Posts, Unknown - BTV
- Days on Market44
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- Address2245 Daybreak Court
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionEastridge #2 L14
- Zip Code99501
- Interior FeaturesArctic Entry, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryAirport Heights
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Lisa Wiseman
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 2:56pm AKDT.