5411 Trena Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,076
***$10,000 BUYER CREDIT*** Sellers are offering 10K credit for buyers closing cost or any property upgrades. Home features 4 BR plus a family room, vaulted ceilings, fenced yard, lots of natural light, generous pantry by the kitchen, a HUGE laundry room, oversized 1 car garage, & a sunny reading nook! Great commute location, only 1/2 mile from Tudor Elementary. New High-Efficiency boiler in 2012.
- MLS® #20-4625
- Square Footage2,076
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Sun Room
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Tuck Under
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market37
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address5411 Trena Street
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionLittle Tree #2 L17 B4
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesCO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Matt E Dimmick
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 3:34am AKDT.