Unit #19 - 8179 Sockeye Loop, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,272
6* Energy Rating! Redesigned open floor plan has vaulted ceilings w/kitchen/dining, living area & master on upper level. Kitchen has quartz countertops, stainless appliances & 42'' upper cabinets, breakfast bar island. Master suite with double vanities, roomy WIC & more. Two bedrooms, laundry & full bath on ground level. Builder will pay $3,000 towards Buyer's closing costs.
- MLS® #20-4612
- Square Footage1,272
- Year Built2019
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Pets Considered
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewMountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market54
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- AddressUnit #19 - 8179 Sockeye Loop
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionParkway Townhomes #19
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Range/Oven, Quartz Counters, W &/or Dryer Hookup, CO Detector(s), BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryAbbott Loop
- Listing Agent:Carole Marvel
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 2:56pm AKDT.