Unit #f1 - 6740 Lunar Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,905
Move-in condition and close to the parks? Yes please! Desirable, multi-level townhome now available in Meadow Ridge. New counter tops and downdraft range in the kitchen, with fresh flooring in main floor and lower level. Cathedral ceilings create space and distribute natural light throughout. Tandem garage on lower level. Close to JBER, Baxter Bog park. Well maintained, and waiting for you!
- MLS® #20-4537
- Square Footage1,905
- Year Built1982
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, End Unit, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Road Service Area, Sun Room, Paved Driveway
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Tandem, Tuck Under
- RoofWood, Wood Shake
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market57
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- AddressUnit #f1 - 6740 Lunar Drive
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionMeadow Ridge #F1
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Ceiling Fan(s), Den &/or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, W &/or Dryer Hookup, Window Coverings, Telephone
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryScenic Park
- Listing Agent:Philip Alderfer
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 3:56pm AKDT.