Unit #20 - 8183 Sockeye Loop, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,664
5*+ Energy Rating, Redesigned open floor plan has vaulted ceilings w/kitchen/dining, living area & master on upper level. DV gas fireplace. Kitchen has quartz countertops, SS appl. & 42'' upper cabinets + breakfast bar island. Spacious master suite with double vanities, roomy WIC & more. Two bdrms, laundry & full bath on ground level. Builder will pay $3,000 towards Buyer CC.
- MLS® #20-4531
- Square Footage1,664
- Year Built2019
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, End Unit, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Pets Considered
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewMountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market56
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- AddressUnit #20 - 8183 Sockeye Loop
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionParkway Townhomes #20
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Quartz Counters, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, W &/or Dryer Hookup
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryAbbott Loop
- Listing Agent:Carole Marvel
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 3:19pm AKDT.