1625 Mountainman Loop, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,375
You'll Flip! Fixer Upper Townhome in the nicest location in the subdivision. Large master suite, open living areas with Vaulted ceilings & fireplace. Nice kitchen. Fenced yard. Backs to nicely wooded areas. Seller is The Secretary of Veterans Affairs. This is an acquired property being sold ''as-is'' for cash or terms acceptable to the seller, and may be eligible for seller (Vendee) Financing.
- MLS® #20-4462
- Square Footage1,375
- Year Built2005
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, End Unit, Fenced Yard, Fixer Upper, In City Limits, Paved Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market54
- ZoningB3 - General Business
- Address1625 Mountainman Loop
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionWooded acres #37
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesFamily Room, Fireplace, Microwave, Range/Oven, Vaulted Ceiling, W &/or Dryer Hookup
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Jeri Rodriguez
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 8:04pm AKDT.