920 W Balboa Drive, Wasilla
- Sq. Ft.2,240
Beautiful home with 4 bedrooms in great neighborhood! Nice, quiet and private .92 acre lot with tons of space for the kids to play. Large laundry room, family room and a great mud room off garage, 2 beds up and two down, bath on each floor. Large open kitchen dining living area, vaulted ceilings, large pantry under stairs. Close to schools with the bus stop at the corner. Built to 5* energy....RV Parking next to garage and 5* Energy rated when built.
- MLS® #20-420
- Square Footage2,240
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking
- # of Garages1
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market49
- ZoningUNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- Address920 W Balboa Drive
- AreaWA - Wasilla
- SubdivisionParkland Estates L12 B2
- Zip Code99654
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Family Room, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Kevin Crozier
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Of The Valley, The Kevin Crozier Team
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 28th, 2020 at 11:26am AKST.