4601 Sandy Beach Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,858
Remodeled 2020! New flooring, paint, hardware, lighting, outlets, counter tops, cabinets, and more.New roof 2018, new rear deck 7/2019, new front porch 7/2019, new hot water heater 8/ 2019.Move in ready Sand Lake home, views of lake, great neighborhood, and awesome school district. Use mother in law apartment for family or older children. Convenient layout 3 bedrooms and 2 bath upstairs.
- MLS® #20-4044
- Square Footage1,858
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Mother-in-Law Apt, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, RV Parking
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Tuck Under
- ViewLake, Mountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block, Slab on Grade
- Days on Market56
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address4601 Sandy Beach Drive
- Area15 - W Tudor Rd - Dimond Blvd
- SubdivisionTall Spruce Est #1 L11 B3
- Zip Code99502
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Fireplace, Quartz Counters, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Listing Agent:Hilary K Lockhart
- Listing Office:Real Estate Brokers Of Alaska
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 7:49pm AKDT.