824 N Bragaw Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,976
Excellent investment opportunity! Check out this beautiful, very well-maintained duplex close to park and elementary school. Storage shed, walk-in closets, wood decks and separate washer/dryer and much more. Upstairs unit has nice granite counter tops. Ample garden space plus gorgeous mountain views add more charm making this such a delightful find. Rents are $1,525 and $1,100.Tenants are long term, and love the property. They have great rental history.
- MLS® #20-3698
- Square Footage1,976
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeDuplex, Up and Down
- FeaturesCO Detector(s), In City Limits, Paved Driveway, RV Parking, Smoke Detector(s), Washer/Dryer
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationSlab on Grade
- Days on Market22
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- Address824 N Bragaw Street
- Area50 - Post Rd - Glenn Hwy
- SubdivisionMountain View L4 B21 S3 E2
- Zip Code99508
- ElementaryWilliam Tyson
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Keenan W Fitzpatrick
- Listing Office:Real Estate Brokers Of Alaska
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 11:49am AKDT.