1717 Dimond Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,280
Welcoming from the first step inside! 2019 new wood laminate, carpet, and interior doors. 2015 new windows & heating system, on demand water htr. 2014 new roof & deck. Fresh interior and exterior paint. Updated kitchen. Dining area with views to Bancroft park. Access to Waldron Pond & Campbell Creek Trail! Year round scenic views from the rear of home and deck. Fenced yard. Move in ready!
- MLS® #20-3693
- Square Footage2,280
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTri-Level, Split Entry
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Shed, Trailside
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market22
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address1717 Dimond Drive
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionWickersham Park #1 L19 B9
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Sauna, Smoke Detector(s), Solid Surface Counter, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Larry W Dykes
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 10:26am AKDT.