9370 Birch Road, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.3,324
Striking entry with heated tile floor to open vaulted formal living & dining area. Wall of windows to take in Mt views & flood home with natural light. Gourmet dream kitchen featuring Viking 6 burner gas range, Viking double ovens, Viking warmer tray, Viking professional refrigerator in addition to an icemaker, compactor & new dishwasher. Perfect for gatherings & family a 17 foot island &breakfast bar is the cornerstone in this home. Double sinks with large garden window, prep sink, bar area, granite countertops, 42 inch cabinets & walk in pantry Cherry hardwood heated floors in kitchen and lovely wood floor border to tie in adjacent family room. Custom built in entertainment area and gas fireplace between the rooms make this a popular area of home. Sliding glass doors to large sunny deck is already plumbed for your 9-foot gas bbq/outdoor kitchen prep area. Double doors to 1st floor bedroom w/bath access or perfect office space. Large 3-car garage w in floor heat, side & rear man doors and utility sink. Enter home through big mudroom also with exterior access. Upstairs is a large open area to the bedrooms starting w/double doors to the Master Suite featuring spacious bedroom, oversized walk in closet, private bath with double sinks, air jetted tub, separate shower and water closet. In addition there are 3 spacious bedrooms w lg closets & full bath w/double sinks. Upstairs laundry room with built in cabinets/countertops & sink. Forced air system w/hot water heating zones. Additional in floor heat in entry, living & kitchen. The lot is amazing with over 2.6 acres of privacy, 20X30 ft parking area, separate storage shed with garage door. Easy lower hillside access & a quick 2 minute walk to some of the best trails in Anchorage at Hillside Park.
- MLS® #20-3433
- Square Footage3,324
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Pit, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, Storage Space/Unit, Cable TV
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Days on Market19
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- Address9370 Birch Road
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionAutumn Ridge Tr B
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Trash Compactor, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Gas Cooktop, Double Ovens, Granite Countertops, Gas Fireplace, Wine/Beverage Cooler, Pantry, Water Softener, Wired Audio, Water Purification
- HeatingForced Air, In-Floor Heat
- Listing Agent:Elizabeth Hooper
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 4:04pm AKDT.