2304 N Bridle Path Drive, Wasilla
- Sq. Ft.2,761
Spectacular setting! Nestled on a private lot which backs to the Bridle Path trail system. When you enter this home, you will find soaring ceilings w/ a wall of windows to enjoy tons of natural light. Double sided fireplace. Landscaping- new deck - room for all the toys - this is truly an amazing home. Lets talk SHOP: 36 x 60 sq.ft.w/bathroom and loft area too. Subdivision welcomes horses!
- MLS® #20-3367
- Square Footage2,761
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleOther - See Remarks, Two-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Horse Property, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, RV Parking, Barn/Shop
- # of Garages9
- GaragesTuck Under
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionConcrete, Block
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market243
- ZoningUNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- Address2304 N Bridle Path Drive
- AreaWA - Wasilla
- SubdivisionBridle Path Est L2 B1
- Zip Code99654
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Family Room, Gas Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Fireplace
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Krystal Rogers
- Listing Office:Elite Real Estate Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 1:56pm AKDT.