18640 Harlequin Place, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.3,899
VIEWS that will take your breath away. A home that is captivating. A lifestyle to be enjoyed. These are a few ways to describe this upgraded home that is perfect for a large family and/or those who entertain. Kitchen, bathrooms, floors, etc., all remodeled - this home is move in ready. Beautiful kitchen with granite counter, large granite breakfast bar and a gathering area with a real woodburning fireplace surrounded by solid wood built ins, doors that lead out to the spectacular Trex deck taking in the views. Beautiful living room with high ceilings and a dining are looking out over the inlet & mountains. There is a bedroom (or office) on the main floor with a newly remodeled full bath. Upper floor holds the master suite with an even better breathtaking view, a gorgeous newly remodeled master bath, big closet and two additional bedrooms and another lovely bathroom.The lower level is awesome family space, with a huge family room, bedroom, full bath, workout room and a huge Trex deck with a hot tub - 40K in Trex decking built in 2009! New garage doors in 2016, new roof in 2018 and new exterior paint in 2018, this home is move in ready....no remodel needed!
- MLS® #20-3328
- Square Footage3,899
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Hot Tub, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Shed, View
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewInlet, Mountains, City Lights
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market17
- ZoningR3SL - Multi Family Res Special Limitation
- Address18640 Harlequin Place
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionSouthcreek Est Ph 2 L29 B2
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vac, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Soaking Tub, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wine/Beverage Cooler
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryRabbit Creek
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Sherri Mulhaney
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group Of Wasilla
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 1:41pm AKDT.