1901 Parkside Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,734
Recent interior paint! Vinyl windows! Top down/ bottom up Blinds(recently cleaned). Never shovel snow or mow again, included in affordable dues. Excellent midtown location- surrounded by bike trails. Easy to access entire town. Arctic Entry. Lovingly cared for!New Refrigerator, Dishwasher, and Dryer stay!
- MLS® #20-3251
- Square Footage1,734
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypePUD, Townhouse
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, RV Parking, Home Owner Assoc.
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewMountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market25
- ZoningR2D - Two Family Residential
- Address1901 Parkside Drive
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionEastridge #3 L10 B1
- Zip Code99501
- Interior FeaturesCO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Fireplace, Laminate Counters, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryAirport Heights
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Frank Irwin
- Listing Office:Herrington And Company, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 2:04pm AKDT.