1435 Oxford Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,232
Spacious home on large corner lot with great curb appeal. Open floor plan with huge family room and corner fireplace. New flooring throughout. Large bedrooms to include the amazing master suite. Newer windows in most of the house. The furnace is newer and you'll love the metal roof that requires little to no maintenance. Extra large double garage, RV parking space, on 1/3 acre lot. No HOA.
- MLS® #20-2944
- Square Footage2,232
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Lot-Corner, Paved Driveway, RV Parking
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ConstructionWood Frame, Metal
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market26
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address1435 Oxford Drive
- Area15 - W Tudor Rd - Dimond Blvd
- SubdivisionWindemere #5 L39 B6
- Zip Code99503
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Family Room, Fireplace, Telephone
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryWillow Crest
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Travis W Mcgrann
- Listing Office:Exp Realty Llc - Midtown Anchorage
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 11:49pm AKDT.