4151 Westland Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,580
Updated ZLL in a great Turnagain area cul-de-sac within walking distance of coastal trail and Balto Seppala Park. 3 bedrooms including a full master w/ bath, walk-in-closet & bonus room attached (office, nursery, tv room). Bright kitchen w/ breakfast bar. Open living space with fireplace & glass door to the fully fenced yard with large back deck, storage shed, mature raspberry bushes, & firepit.
- MLS® #20-2894
- Square Footage1,580
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeTownhouse, ZLL - Attached
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Shed
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market35
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- Address4151 Westland Circle
- Area10 - Spenard
- SubdivisionWoronzof West L12A B1
- Zip Code99517
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Fireplace, Laminate Counters, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Laney Stapley Long
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 7:56am AKDT.