2480 N Hope Circle, Palmer
- Sq. Ft.3,383
Beautiful home on 3 private acres close to Palmer at end of culdesac. Excellent commuter location, only minutes from schools and hospital. Open kitchen-dining-living area with heated floors. Master suite is located on the main floor and features his-and-hers walk in closets and jacuzzi tub. Heated shop, greenhouse, and large circular driveway with room for multiple trailers and toys.
- MLS® #20-2822
- Square Footage3,383
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View, Barn/Shop, Greenhouse, Satellite Components, Satellite Dish, Private Yard
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofShingle, Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- Days on Market36
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Res (re: Cities Palmer/Wasilla)
- Address2480 N Hope Circle
- AreaPA - Palmer
- SubdivisionHarvest Acre Ph 1 L8 B4
- Zip Code99645
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Family Room, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Granite Countertops, Central Vac, Fireplace, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Workshop, Jetted Tub, Washer &/Or Dryer, Ceiling Fan(s)
- HeatingRadiant, In-Floor Heat
- ElementaryPioneer Peak
- Listing Agent:Donald L Plunkett
- Listing Office:Congress Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 6:34am AKDT.