5701 De Armoun Road, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.4,710
Don't miss out on owning 2 acres on the hillside and this wonderful Alaskan home! Large kitchen, spacious pantry and granite countertops. Long countertops lend space for multiple appliances and extra work surface. The kitchen and eating area are the heart of the home with deck access from either side. Home also features a spacious MIL apartment with a separate entrance including:Master suite, jetted tub, laundry room, kitchen and fireplace. Extensive Trex decking enables you to enjoy the outdoors year round. 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, plus large family/media room, office, and loft area. In floor radiant heat throughout including the oversized 3 car garage. Home also has a built in elevator. -Cupola above loft is great for taking in ocean views, or the stars at night -Over-sized 3 car garage will accommodate large pickup trucks, and features a bonus shop in the back for woodworking or other hobbies -Large master bedroom with french doors to an expansive south facing deck -Massive amounts of storage throughout the house -Large storage shed -Peekaboo views of Cook Inlet from various points throughout the house and deck areas -Lots of space for parking your Alaskan toys *Subdividable possibilities for the lot* *Home Warranty included* Call today!
- MLS® #20-2754
- Square Footage4,710
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeB & B Potential, Single Family Res
- StyleChalet/A-Frame, Two-Story Reverse
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Handicap Accessible, Mother-in-Law Apt, RV Parking, Shed
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Tuck Under
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market37
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- Address5701 De Armoun Road
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionSwenson Tr A
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Elevator, Family Room, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Soaking Tub, Telephone, Trash Compactor, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Water Purification, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Wired Audio, Workshop, Central Vac, Intercom, Wired Data
- HeatingIn-Floor Heat
- ElementaryRabbit Creek
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Theodis Talbert
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 7:04am AKDT.