1841 Lake Otis Parkway, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,200
Completely Remodeled Exterior Will be Painted Ready to Move in The Monthly Mortgage Payments are less than Monthly Rent Payments Monthly Mortgage: Around $1,100 or less - Monthly Rent: Around $1,600 Brand New Hot Water/Heat on Demand System just Installed ($10,000 value) In Very Close Distance to Providence Hospital, Regional Hospital, North Star Hospital, University of Alaska, Alaska Pacific Univ
- MLS® #20-2725
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built1952
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, In City Limits, Landscaping, Private Yard
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame, Wood Frame - 2x4
- FoundationConcrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market32
- ZoningR1A - Single Family Residential
- Address1841 Lake Otis Parkway
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionCity View #2 L4 B1
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Gas Cooktop, Range-Downdraft, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone
- ElementaryAirport Heights
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:John Erkins
- Listing Office:Emailrealty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 3:11am AKDT.