8230 Nordale Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,596
Sunny, lots of light, excellent neighborhood and schools. Enjoy the views from your large deck of undeveloped land located between Jewel Lake Park and Sundi Lake, with winter access to Sand Lake. Do not miss out on this great opportunity for sweat equity or investment! Please make an appointment with a Real Estate Agent/Broker of your choice to view.
- MLS® #20-2563
- Square Footage1,596
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Road Service Area, Fixer Upper
- ViewMountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block, Unknown - BTV
- Days on Market44
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address8230 Nordale Street
- Area15 - W Tudor Rd - Dimond Blvd
- SubdivisionDelview L6 B4
- Zip Code99502
- HeatingBaseboard, Other - See Remarks
- ElementarySand Lake
- Listing Agent:Barbara L Huntley
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 3:11am AKDT.