2603 Lord Baranof Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,246
Enjoy this authentic Old Turnagain ranch style home perfectly perched on a large landscaped lot with perennials, veggie beds, rhubarb, rock-wall, and slate patio. Quaint Art studio (with electricity) in backyard for creative get-away. Hardwood floors, upgraded appliances, designer vent-hood, and large windows
- MLS® #20-2486
- Square Footage1,246
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Lot-Corner, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Shed
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market39
- ZoningR1A - Single Family Residential
- Address2603 Lord Baranof Drive
- Area10 - Spenard
- SubdivisionTurnagain Homes L2 BJ
- Zip Code99517
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Workshop
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Valerie Whitmore
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 6:49am AKDT.