1044 Norman Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,156
Hidden gem, recently remodeled throughout. Four bedrooms with two baths, and one car garage. Open layout with family room upstairs and a den downstairs. Large fenced back yard with storage shed. Close to shopping centers and near by parks.
- MLS® #20-2467
- Square Footage2,156
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesDSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Shed
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market29
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address1044 Norman Street
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionTowne East L24 B5
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesCO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Listing Agent:Lorenzo G Wilson
- Listing Office:Exp Realty, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 11:34pm AKDT.