413 Peppertree Loop, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,049
Come see this cozy East side home close to JBER right off Turpin in a quiet neighborhood. Large master bedroom, vaulted ceilings, brand new carpet 2017, newer heating system and newer interior paint, large trex deck, fenced yard, and large driveway with RV parking. Drain is in the garage, all bedrooms are upstairs. Has new programmable Ecobee Wifi thermostats. Perfect starter home!
- MLS® #20-2368
- Square Footage2,049
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, RV Parking, In City Limits
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Shingle, Composition
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market40
- ZoningR2A - Two Family Residential
- Address413 Peppertree Loop
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionPeppertree L15 B2
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Lorrie Seward
- Listing Office:Real Estate Brokers Of Alaska
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 4:11pm AKDT.