Unit #5 - 251 Mccarrey Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.583
What an opportunity - 2020 tax assessed at $73,900 and June 2019 FHA appraisal at $73,000. BOM since buyer changed her mind. Top Floor end unit with wood burning fireplace, Heat and hot water INCLUDED in the dues. Private washer/dryer, 1 car carport, Heated extra storage room. Secured entry building, Close to parks, JBER, shopping and trails/parks, South sun on deck, pets allowed
- MLS® #20-2328
- Square Footage583
- Year Built1981
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, End Unit, Storage Space/Unit, In City Limits, DSL/Cable Available, Paved Driveway, Pets Considered, Top Floor Unit
- ViewMountains, Partial
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Days on Market50
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- AddressUnit #5 - 251 Mccarrey Street
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionContempo 1 Ph 3 #5
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesLaminate Counters, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, W &/or Dryer Hookup, Window Coverings, CO Detector(s), Washer&/or Dryer, Smoke Detector(s)
- ElementaryWonder Park
- Listing Agent:Shari Boyd
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 12:56pm AKDT.