2221 W 34th Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,692
Charming home on 1/3 acre, tucked away on a quiet street. New roof, new high efficiency furnace and water heater. Bright & sunny 3 bed, 2 bath home with beautiful fireplaces in living room & master suite. Home is on hidden garden lot, with a large fenced yard, mature trees & flower beds, and adjacent to greenbelt. Alley access w/nicely updated houses around. Plenty of room for a garage.
- MLS® #20-2326
- Square Footage1,692
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Greenhouse, In City Limits, Landscaping, Private Yard, RV Parking, Shed
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x4
- FoundationAll Weather Wood, Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market48
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address2221 W 34th Avenue
- Area10 - Spenard
- SubdivisionWoodland Park L12E-1
- Zip Code99517
- Interior FeaturesArctic Entry, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Fireplace, Pantry, Solid Surface Counter, Basement, Water Softener, Water Purification
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryWillow Crest
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Kurt Stenehjem
- Listing Office:Key Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 6:56am AKDT.