11015 Kaskanak Drive, Eagle River
- Sq. Ft.3,198
New carpet & paint Summer 2017 Repainting done in March 2019 . New Deck. Gracious living in this upscale subdivision. . Master and 2 bedrooms on one floor. Two family rooms, 2 fireplaces, one wood 1 Gas. Formal dining area. Great nanny quarters on lower level with walk out to back yard.
- MLS® #20-2113
- Square Footage3,198
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleMulti-Level, Two-Story W/Bsmnt
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Storage Space/Unit, Home Warranty
- # of Garages3
- ViewMountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market50
- ZoningCE-R-1A Single- Family Residential
- Address11015 Kaskanak Drive
- Area90 - Eagle River
- SubdivisionBrendlwood L7 B5
- CityEagle River
- Zip Code99577
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Disposal, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Suzanne C Cool
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 2:11pm AKDT.