529 E 25th Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,642
Beautifully REMODELED HOME in midtown area! Kitchen completely remodeled with butcher block counter tops and new appliances. All new bathrooms, flooring, roof, windows, boiler and exterior siding and paint gives this home excellent curb appeal. SO MUCH NEW! Just a short drive to downtown and shopping. Close to Campbell creek trail and Valley of the Moon park.
- MLS® #20-2031
- Square Footage1,642
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesFenced Yard, In City Limits, Private Yard
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market50
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- Address529 E 25th Avenue
- Area10 - Spenard
- SubdivisionLampert #3 First Addn L3 B3
- Zip Code99503
- Interior FeaturesCO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Gas Cooktop, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- ElementaryNorth Star
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Keenan W Fitzpatrick
- Listing Office:Real Estate Brokers Of Alaska
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 11:56am AKDT.