Unit #p6 - 8632 Boundary Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.815
Comfortable, inexpensive and convenient condo in Alpine Village. Home has modern feel w/newer bathroom, lighting and interior doors. Kitchen was remodeled too w/new cabinets, countertops, ss look appliances and flooring. Freshly painted. Washer and dryer included. Two parking spaces, one conveniently right by your front door. Quiet, at the end of the road and next to a wooded area with trails.
- MLS® #20-198
- Square Footage815
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeRanch - Traditional
- FeaturesGround Floor Unit, Fire Service Area, Road Service Area, End Unit, In City Limits, DSL/Cable Available, Trailside, Pets Considered
- Parking Spaces2
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market83
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- AddressUnit #p6 - 8632 Boundary Avenue
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionAlpine Village #P6
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, W &/or Dryer Hookup, Window Coverings, CO Detector(s), Washer&/or Dryer, BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), Smoke Detector(s), SBOS Reqd-See Rmks
- Listing Agent:Brian Pennell
- Listing Office:Century 21 Realty Solutions - Midtown Anchorage
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 5:49am AKDT.