L3 B1 Hiland Road, Eagle River
Rare opportunity to own 3.17 acres in Southfork Valley. Unobstructed views from the lot, sparsely treed lot offers a majestic landscape. Minutes from South Fork Valley Trail with access to thousands of acres of public land. Backs to state land. Great location and only 30 minute commute to downtown Anchorage. --FLEXBmPY86ONXkbrdobWn8OFFqaj0hKUOzyHXeZrIn9tT8HiDz7M9n Content-Type: text/xml Content-ID: 20200201012409978360000000 Object-ID: 1 <RETS ReplyCode="20403" ReplyText="No such object available for this resource."/> --FLEXBmPY86ONXkbrdobWn8OFFqaj0hKUOzyHXeZrIn9tT8HiDz7M9n--
- MLS® #20-1825
- TypeVacant Land
- UtilitiesElectric - In Area, Natural Gas-In Area, Septic - None, Telephone - In Area, Well - None
- FeaturesDSL/Cable Available, Gravel Pad, Gravel Pit, Parkside, Road Service Area, Southern Exposure, Trees - Sparse, View
- ViewMountains, Unobstructed
- Days on Market50
- ZoningCE-R-6 Low-Density Residential
- AddressL3 B1 Hiland Road
- Area90 - Eagle River
- SubdivisionL3 B1 Southfork
- CityEagle River
- Zip Code99577
- HighEagle River
- Listing Agent:Scott Myers
- Listing Office:Somers Sotheby's International Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 12:19am AKDT.