1100 W Parks Highway, Wasilla
- Sq. Ft.5,356
Welcome Home to Lake Lucille!Extensive Southern exposure on the north shores of Lake Lucille provide an ambiance of sunsets and recreation from sun up to sun down! With exceptional views from Lazy Mountain, to the Chugach Range and Talkeetna Mountains along the backdrop, this is a location in the heart of Wasilla, desired by many! (see more/amendments)This family home was built in 1976, from a long time Wasilla property owner, Charles Nevada. He purchased several parcels on the banks of Lake Lucille to build their family home and raise his boys! Quite the life! Lakefront living, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, snow machining and all the recreation living on the lake, year round! This home is 5356 square feet of living space to include spacious rooms on all accord! From the grand entry, to open living space, enjoy this circular kitchen with oversized breakfast bar. Invite your guests to assist during entertaining along with plenty of room for visiting and large festivities, custom kitchen, spacious cabinets, full appliances, large walk in pantry, walk through to entry, home office area or breakfast nook, and easy access to laundry area. Large master suite, oversized counter/cabinetry, large soaker tub, large sitting bench, stand up shower, spacious bedroom fit enough for a king and queen! Unique floor plan for bedrooms, 3 that adjoin with access to lower living area, full size attic, windows abound, full views, hand crafted custom railing, fireplace, custom hearth, large decking overlooking lake with abundant views, bench seating, large covered porch. Lower level includes a wet bar, bedroom, full bathroom, pool table (included in sale), oversized recreational rooms, and access to lakefront through sliding doors. The exterior of the property includes a 3 stall garage/pole barn, and greenhouse. There is a lot adjacent that is included, and can be subdivided. R-1 zoning on the lake, R-R zoning on the back end, close to town, shopping, easy commute to Anchorage, and a shallow well...all this as you overlook your canoes on the banks of Lake Lucille, and enjoy Todd & Sarah Palin as your neighbors! Endless possibilities! Easy to show, call today!
- MLS® #20-1615
- Square Footage5,356
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesAirplane Access, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Fixer Upper, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, RV Parking, View, Waterfront, Waterfront Access
- # of Garages3
- ViewLake, Mountains
- Is WaterfrontYes
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6, Unknown-BTV, Wood Frame - 2x4
- FoundationConcrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market23
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Res (re: Cities Palmer/Wasilla)
- Address1100 W Parks Highway
- AreaWA - Wasilla
- SubdivisionSnider L5-6 B1
- Zip Code99654
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Laminate Counters, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range-Downdraft, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Soaking Tub, Telephone, Trash Compactor, Washer &/Or Dryer, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Janice Lobaugh
- Listing Office:Signature Real Estate Alaska - Alaska Premier Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 28th, 2020 at 9:34am AKST.