L7 B4 Potter Highlands Drive, Anchorage
ALL BUILDERS AND PRIVATE PARTIES WELCOME! Nestled in the foothills of the Chugach mountains, this homesite features morning sunshine and mountain views. Excellent soils. CCR's allow detached shop or garage, up to six chickens and outbuilding for mother-in-law or nanny quarters. Community family-friendly walking trail that winds through the community with inlet & mountain views.
- MLS® #20-135
- TypeVacant Land
- UtilitiesSeptic - None, Well - None
- FeaturesCovenants, Homeowner Assoc, View
- ViewCity Lights, Inlet, Mountains, Unobstructed
- Days on Market144
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- AddressL7 B4 Potter Highlands Drive
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionPotter Highlands Ph 3 L7 B4
- Zip Code99516
- ElementaryRabbit Creek
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Connie Yoshimura
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 10:11am AKDT.