18644 N Lowrie Loop, Eagle River
- Sq. Ft.1,250
Looking For a Bargain Fixer Upper? This Eaglewood zero lot line home has an open living concept with corner fireplace, 3 bedrooms 2 full baths. huge fenced yard, and pleasing mountain views. Minutes to JBER. Seller is The Secretary of Veterans Affairs. This is an acquired property being sold ''as-is'' for cash or terms acceptable to the seller, and may be eligible for seller (Vendee) Financing.
- MLS® #20-1347
- Square Footage1,250
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market68
- ZoningCE-R-2A Single and Two Family Residential
- Address18644 N Lowrie Loop
- Area90 - Eagle River
- SubdivisionEaglewood #3 L3B B11
- CityEagle River
- Zip Code99577
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Electric, Fireplace, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HighEagle River
- Listing Agent:Jeri Rodriguez
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 2:41am AKDT.