4821 Snow Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,728
Settled in a quiet tree-lined neighborhood, this three bedroom, two bathroom, two car garage home offers an open floor plan with large windows welcoming natural light, includes balcony access, and a spacious dining area! This home also offers a cozy family room that can be used for family entertaining, and newer flooring in downstairs bathroom!
- MLS® #20-1337
- Square Footage1,728
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Road Service Area, Shed, In City Limits
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market120
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- Address4821 Snow Circle
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionPine Valley Est L5 B1
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesCO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryNunaka Valley
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Edward J Davison
- Listing Office:Exp Realty, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 7:34pm AKDT.