L4 B2 Potter Valley Drive, Anchorage
ALL BUILDERS AND PRIVATE PARTIES WELCOME! Over 3 acres with amazing inlet views and western exposure. Only 15 minutes from downtown Anchorage but a world away. Downhill sloping homesite perfect for walk out lower level home. CCR's allow 6 chickens and outbuilding for mother-in-law quarters, detached shop. Visit The Highlands walking trail, a family friendly trail with breathtaking inlet &and mountain views.
- MLS® #20-131
- TypeVacant Land
- UtilitiesSeptic - None, Well - None
- FeaturesCovenants, Homeowner Assoc, In City Limits, View
- ViewCity Lights, Inlet, Mountains
- Days on Market145
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- AddressL4 B2 Potter Valley Drive
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionPotter Highlands Ph 2 L4 B2
- Zip Code99516
- ElementaryRabbit Creek
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Connie Yoshimura
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 8:26pm AKDT.